Bungie has released a new Destiny 2: Forsaken trailer , showing off some of the wonderful new weapons and gear players can get their hands on, including a variety of new Exotics that have the capability to dominate on the battlefield. Bungie are ramping up promotions to get current Guardians hyped and bring lapsed players back into the fold.
what does that mean for your loot? According to a new trailer from Bungie, it means you’ll have access to an impressive collection of weapons and armor with exciting gameplay bonuses.
Let’s start with the weapon
- Two-Tailed Fox Weapon: fires two projectiles at once for increased multi kill potential
- Trinity Ghoul Weapon: precision kills charge up powerful electrical storm arrows
- Malfeasance Weapon: 5 hits detonates an explosion.
- Black Talon Weapon: Projectile sword.
- One Thousand Voices Weapon: One Thousand Voices will fire a deadly explosive beam.
- Wish-Ender Weapon: penetrating arrows that lets you see enemies through walls
- Ace of Spades Weapon: Reloading after a kill grants extra-damage bullets.
- Take Antaeus Wards Armor, which reflect projectile attacks while your Guardian is sliding.
- The Sixth Coyote Armor grants you a Double Dodge ability. Meanwhile,
- Chromatic Fire Armor causes elemental explosions to occur from every precision kill Guardians earn with a kinetic weapon.
Without a doubt, there are lots of Guardians who can’t wait to get their hands on each of the aforementioned weapons and gear to give them a test drive .
The third major expansion for Destiny will revolve around a Fallen breakout from the Prison of Elders, and it’s set to bring some pretty intriguing story elements with it. Cayde-6 appears to have been killed
Unfortunately, we have to wait until September 4, 2018 before trying out these features, although revised weapons slots will arrive early. Destiny 2: Forsaken will launch simultaneously for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.