One of gaming’s worst-kept secrets is finally official: you can now play as John Wick in Fortnite. Today, developer Epic announced the latest crossover event for the battle royale game, which includes a number of features based on the slick assassin just ahead of the debut of John Wick: Chapter 3 this weekend
The crossover is essentially split into two parts. For one, you can buy a John Wick skin and assorted gear , Which looks much more like John Wick Than the previous the previous, unofficial skin . The Fortnite John Wick event has an end date of Tuesday, 21st May at the following times:
- UK: 8am (BST)
- Europe: 9am (CEST)
- East Coast US: 3am (EDT)
- West Coast US: 12am (PDT)
The New Fortnite John Wick crossover event features introduces the following :
A new mode named Wick’s Bounty will be introduced for a limited time. “Wick’s Bounty,” which also includes a number of unlockable goodies. Here’s the official description provided by Epic :
- A number of challenges such as:
- Complete Any 5 Challenges to Unlock the reward (5 total)
- Win a match of Wick’s Bounty (1 total)
- Play matches of Wick’s Bounty (5 total)
- Collect Gold Coins (120 total)
- Collect Gold Coins in a single match (20 total)
- Deal damage with the Combat Shotgun (500 total)
- Deal damage with the Tactical Assault Rifle (500 total)
- Completing the above challenges offers rewards including the Gold Token Back Bling, One Shot Glider, Boogeyman Wrap and XP to go towards your Season progress.
The High Table has opened a new contract. It’s up to you to collect the bounty. Stay alive and collect gold tokens by eliminating the other bounty hunters. The first one to fulfill the order wins, but be careful how far ahead you get, as you will become a target for everyone else.
The Wick’s Bounty event sees players start with three lives. Each kill removes a life, and generate a Gold Coin for an opposing team to collect. The team with the highest amount of Gold Coins is the winner.
To get Gold Coins, Completing the other challenges will award you with XP and completing all challenges will award you with the Gold
Or you must kill a player and grab the Coin they drop. If it’s similar games – such as Call of Duty’s Kill Confirmed . This is a legendary item and has the description, “Out of unity comes strength.”